It's time for Social Enterprise to win contracts?
The growth in volume and range of public sector services has witnessed a similar increase in competitive tendering - a practice replacing services from those who were previously grant funded or delivered through SLA arrangements. In this highly competitive environment, third sector organisations need to have a clear understanding of the processes involved if they are to write successful tenders.
Tailor made workshops & consultancy
Through the consultancy and workshop programme, Just Enterprise business advisers will provide tailored support to Third Sector Organisations explaining the processes and techniques required to write successful tenders. This includes:
- a review of tender readiness
- an overview of Public Contracts Scotland - the national advertising portal for public contracts
- an overview of legal considerations
- an explanation of the terminology and processes involved
- an understanding how tenders are scored and support with bid writing.
Who can apply?
Third sector organisations who will, or are highly likely to tender for public sector work in the near future can receive business adviser support to become tender ready or assistance to prepare a specific tender. We also offer open workshops at introductory and advanced levels and tailored workshops.
Recipients will have increased understanding of:
- Where to find tenders
- The legal framework within which tendering operates
- The terminology and processes involved
- Scoring and evaluation regimes
- How to maximise scores
The time for action is now!
For information on how the public sector and the third sector can work together to transform public services go to the Ready for Business website at www.readyforbusiness.org
Telephone: 0141 425 2939