In order to provide support through the Just Enterprise programme CEIS (we) may process your personal data on behalf of the Scottish Government for the purposes detailed below. In relation to any data provided by you in a Just Enterprise application form the Scottish Government shall be the data controller and we shall be the data processor.
1. We will use your data for those purposes associated with providing support through Just Enterprise including providing our consortium partners and any additional third party with access to your data where access is required in order to facilitate performance of our obligations or those of any third party under Just Enterprise.
2. From time to time the Scottish Government and CEIS may wish to send you details of other services which are delivered through Just Enterprise or other government contracts which may be of interest to you.
3. If you are based in the Highland and Islands area and have received support through Just Enterprise we will pass your details to Highlands and Islands Enterprise (HIE) for the purposes of analysing support that is provided for and/or funded by the Scottish Government.
4. In order to make a referral on your behalf to third party providers who support third sector organisations in Scotland (Providers) we will make your data available to such Providers. Providers shall include, but not be limited to, Business Gateway, Social Enterprise Networks and Third Sector Interfaces.
5. From time to time we may be asked by Providers to provide details of the organisations in their geographical area which have received support through Just Enterprise for the purposes of analysing the support provided by Just Enterprise.